Stirling Bow Top Gates
- Brand: BIC
- Product Code: BIC081
- Availability: In Stock
- WAS: £114.95
Save £15.00 (13%)
The Stirling Bow Top Gate is constructed using solid steel giving a traditional wrought iron appearance. The decorative scrollwork creates an attractive gate that can be padlocked for security.
25mm x 10mm
|INFILL BARS||10mm Diameter|
|HINGES & LATCH||Included|
|WIDTH TOLERANCE||+/- 10mm|
|FINISH||Black Primed or Galvanised & Black Powder Coated|
Available in the following options:
- 2ft 6in - Fits opening 76.2cm (2'6") - Height 175.3cm (69") - £114.95 Sale Price £99.95 - SAVE £15
- 3ft 0in - Fits opening 91.4cm (3'0") - Height 183.0cm (72") - £124.95 Sale Price £109.95 - SAVE £15
- 3ft 6in - Fits opening 106.7cm (3'6") - Height 190.5cm (75") - £134.95 Sale Price £119.95 - SAVE £15
- 4ft 0in - Fits opening 122.0cm (4'0") - Height 198.1cm (78") - SOLD OUT
Galvanised (Zinc Plated & Black Powder Coated) Finish:
- 2ft 6in - Fits opening 76.2cm (2'6") - Height 175.3cm (69") - £134.95 Sale Price £119.95 - SAVE £15
- 3ft 0in - Fits opening 91.4cm (3'0") - Height 183.0cm (72") - £144.95 Sale Price £129.95 - SAVE £15
- 3ft 6in - Fits opening 106.7cm (3'6") - Height 190.5cm (75") - £154.95 Sale Price £139.95 - SAVE £15
- 4ft 0in - Fits opening 122.0cm (4'0") - Height 198.1cm (78") - £164.95 Sale Price £149.95 - SAVE £15
If our standard sizes won't fit, a made to measure service is available for this gate.
Gate posts that are designed to be concreted into the ground are also available to suit the Stirling Bow Top Gate.
How to Measure Gates
For the width, measure the gap you have between your walls or posts. If you are replacing an existing gate, do not measure the gate itself as this will not take into account the space for the hinges and latch that are supplied with your gate.
For example, if the measurement between your walls is 3ft. You should order the 3ft gate. If you also require posts, the space taken by the posts will be in additional to the gap required for the gate, so a 3ft gate and 2 x 2in posts will require a total opening of 3ft 4in.
The height measurement of the gate is from the bottom frame to the highest point of the gate.
When installing your gate, remember to allow for ground clearance, typically 50mm (2") or more if your ground slopes.
Primed. With a primed finish, a black undercoat is applied at the factory. The gate will then need to be painted before installation with a suitable exterior metal paint, such as Hammerite, then repainted every 4 or 5 years to protect the metal. This option allows you to paint the gate in any colour of your choice.
Galvanised & Powder Coated. With this option, the steel is electro-galvanised to add a thin layer of zinc on the steel to prevent rust. The gate is then powder coated in a black paint to give a smooth satin finish. This option allows the gate to be hung straight away and will be maintenance free for 5 to 10 years. Once rust starts to show, the gate should be painted with a suitable exterior metal paint such as Hammerite.
Fittings. The Stirling Bow Top Gate is supplied with hinges, latch and latch keep. Please note the hinges and latch keep require a flat vertical surface for installation.
Opening Directions. The Stirling Bow Top Gate is supplied with a universal latch for left/right hand opening.
Square Steel Posts. Posts are only required if you do not already have walls or posts in place on which to hang the gate.
|Up to 2 weeks for primed or up to 4 weeks for galvanised finish.|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands