Saxon Single Gate
- Brand: BIC
- Product Code: BIC040
- Availability: In Stock
- WAS: £72.95
Save £10.00 (14%)
The Saxon Single Gate is constructed using solid steel for a traditional wrought iron gate appearance. The decorative spear finials create an elegant garden gate at an affordable price. This gate can be supplied with either a primed or galvanised and powder coated finish.
|FRAME||25mm x 10mm|
|INFILL BARS||12mm Diameter|
|HINGES & LATCH||Included|
|WIDTH TOLERANCE||+/- 10mm|
|FINISH OPTIONS||Black Primed or Galvanised & Powder Coated|
Available in the following options:
- 2ft 6in - Fits gap width 762mm (2'6") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £72.95 Sale Price £62.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 0in - Fits gap width 914mm (3'0") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £77.95 Sale Price £67.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 6in - Fits gap width 1067mm (3'6") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £82.95 Sale Price £72.95 - SAVE £10
Zinc Plated & Black Powder Coated Finish
- 2ft 6in - Fits gap width 762mm (2'6") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £82.95 Sale Price £72.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 0in - Fits gap width 914mm (3'0") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £87.95 Sale Price £77.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 6in - Fits gap width 1067mm (3'6") - Height 950mm (37.4") - £92.95 Sale Price £82.95 - SAVE £10
If our standard sizes won't fit, a made to measure service is available for this gate.
50mm (2") square Gate Posts that are designed to be concreted into the ground are also available in a galvanised & powder coated finish as standard.
Posts are only required if you do not already have walls or posts in place on which to hang the gate.
How to Measure Gates
For the width, measure the gap you have between your walls or posts. If you are replacing an existing gate, do not measure the gate itself as this will not take into account the space for the hinges and latch that are supplied with your gate.
For example, if the measurement between your walls is 3ft. You should order the 3ft gate. If you also require posts, the space taken by the posts will be in additional to the gap required for the gate, so a 3ft gate and 2 x 2in posts will require a total opening of 3ft 4in.
The height measurement of the gate is from the bottom frame to the highest point in the gate.
When installing your gate, remember to allow for ground clearance, typically 50mm (2") or more if your ground slopes.
Fittings. The Saxon Single Gate is supplied with hinges, latch and latch keep. Please note the hinges and latch keep require a flat vertical surface for installation.
Opening Directions. The Saxon Single Gate is supplied with a universal latch for left/right hand opening.
|Within 10 working days.|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands