Edinburgh Single Gate
- Brand: BIC
- Product Code: BIC020
- Availability: In Stock
- WAS: £99.95
Save £10.00 (10%)
The Edinburgh Single Gate is constructed using solid steel for a traditional wrought iron gate appearance. The decorative scrollwork creates an attractive entrance to your pathway at an affordable price.
|FRAME||25mm x 6mm|
|INFILL BARS||10mm Diameter|
|HINGES & LATCH||Included|
|WIDTH TOLERANCE||+/- 10mm|
|FINISH||Black Primed or Galvanised & Powder Coated|
Available in the following options:
- 3ft 0in - Fits gap width 91.4cm (3'0") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £99.95 Sale Price £89.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 6in - Fits gap width 106.7cm (3'6") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £129.95 Sale Price £109.95 - SAVE £10
- 4ft 0in - Fits gap width 122.0cm (4'0") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £159.95 Sale Price £139.95 - SAVE £10
Galvanised (Zinc Plated & Black Powder Coated) Finish:
- 3ft 0in - Fits gap width 91.4cm (3'0") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £119.95 Sale Price £99.95 - SAVE £10
- 3ft 6in - Fits gap width 106.7cm (3'6") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £149.95 Sale Price £129.95 - SAVE £10
- 4ft 0in - Fits gap width 122.0cm (4'0") - Gate height 91.4cm (36") - £179.95 Sale Price £159.95 - SAVE £10
If our standard sizes won't fit, a made to measure service is available for this gate.
Pre-drilled gate posts that are designed to be concreted into the ground are also available for £30 each - Size 50mm (2") square
How to Measure Gates
For the width, measure the gap you have between your walls or posts. If you are replacing an existing gate, do not measure the gate itself as this will not take into account the space for the hinges and latch that are supplied with your gate.
For example, if the measurement between your walls is 3ft. You should order the 3ft gate. If you also require posts, the space taken by the posts will be in additional to the gap required for the gate, so a 3ft gate and 2 x 2in posts will require a total opening of 3ft 4in.
The height measurement of the gate is from the bottom frame to the highest point in the gate.
When installing your gate, remember to allow for ground clearance, typically 50mm (2") or more if your ground slopes.
Fittings. The Edinburgh Single Gate is supplied with hinges, latch and latch keep. Please note the hinges and latch keep require a flat vertical surface for installation.
Opening Directions. The Edinburgh Single Gate is supplied with a universal latch for left/right hand opening.
Square Steel Posts. Posts are only required if you do not already have walls or posts in place on which to hang the gate.
|Up to 2 weeks for primed or up to 4 weeks for galvanised finish.|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands