Corfe Double Gates
- Brand: BIC
- Product Code: BIC062
- Availability: In Stock
- WAS: £409.95
Save £60.00 (15%)
The Corfe Double Gates are made from solid steel infill bars with a chunky hollow box frame for a heavyweight wrought iron appearance. These high quality gates have a simple design with elegant fleur-de-lys finials that would compliment the grandest of buildings.
|FRAME||25mm x 25mm|
|INFILL BARS||16mm Diameter|
|WIDTH TOLERANCE||+50mm / -10mm|
Available in the following options:
- 7ft - Fits gap width 213.4cm (7') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £409.95 Sale Price £349.95 - SAVE £60
- 8ft - Fits gap width 243.8cm (8') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £459.95 Sale Price £399.95 - SAVE £60
- 9ft - Fits gap width 274.3cm (9') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £509.95 Sale Price £449.95 - SAVE £60
- 10ft - Fits gap width 304.8cm (10') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £559.95 Sale Price £499.95 - SAVE £60
- 11ft - Fits gap width 335.3cm (11') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £609.95 Sale Price £549.95 - SAVE £60
- 12ft - Fits gap width 365.8cm (12') - Gate height 116.8cm (46") - £659.95 Sale Price £599.95 - SAVE £60
Gate posts that are designed to be concreted into the ground and are supplied with the hinges pre-welded to them are available for £75 - Size 10cm (4") square.
If our standard sizes won't fit, a made to measure service is available for this gate.
How to Measure Gates
For the width, measure the gap you have between your walls or posts. If you are replacing an existing gate, do not measure the gate itself as this will not take into account the space for the hinges that are supplied with your gate.
For example, if the measurement between your walls is 10ft. You should order the 10ft gate. If you also require posts, the space taken by the posts will be in additional to the gap required for the gate, so a 10ft gate and 2 x 4in posts will require a total opening of 10ft 8in.
The height measurement of the gate is from the bottom frame to the highest point on the gate.
When installing your gate, remember to allow for ground clearance, typically 50mm (2") or more if your ground slopes.
Fittings. The Corfe Double Gates are supplied with hinges, latch and two drop bolts. Please note that the hinge plates require a flat vertical surface for installation.
Opening Directions. The Corfe Double Gates can open in both directions. The latch is fitted to the right gate when viewed from the road.
Square Steel Posts. If you are installing directly onto brickwork, due to the weight of the gates, care should be taken to ensure the brickwork is strong enough to support them. Steel posts which are concreted into the ground are recommended to avoid damage to brickwork.
Finish. The Corfe Double Gates are supplied dipped in a black primer ready for you to paint with a top coat in the colour of your choice. We recommend Hammerite but any exterior metal paint can be applied.
|Made to order. Delivered in approximately 2 weeks.|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands