Greenworks Optimow® 15 Robotic Lawnmower
- Brand: Greenworks
- Product Code: HDY152
- Availability: In StockDelivery: Direct from the manufacturer within 3 working days
- RRP: £1399.95
Save £200.00 (14%)
The Greenworks Optimow® 15 is a lightweight, fully robotic lawnmower designed for mowing lawns up to 1500m2, guided by boundary cables that tell it where to mow and where to avoid. Once installed and programmed, this fully automated lawnmower will mow your lawn according to your pre-set schedule, charging itself when necessary. You have full control from the Greenworks App via the pre-installed sim card, to alter mowing times as required, and the built-in collision sensors ensure safety at all times. Robotic mowers are great for people with mobility issues, find mowing the lawn a chore or those who are away from home for long periods of time. They produce zero emissions and the quiet operation allows them to operate any time of the day or night. Home assembly required.
- Fully automated robotic lawnmower
- Mains powered docking station
- Low operating noise
- Adjustable cutting height
- IPX5 - Waterproof can be left out in rain, can be cleaned with a garden hose
- Can navigate minimum 60cm gap/passages
- Includes everything you need for installation - including perimeter wire to set mowing boundary
- Fully automated - control via the Greenworks app, will mow your lawn according to your pre-set schedule
- Designed to dock and charge itself when required
- Collision sensors - allows machine to recognise obstacles, machine will stop and turn away
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty
|Power Type||Mains & Battery|
|Cutting Area||1500m2, maximum slope 35%|
|Cutting Time||70 Minutes|
|Charging Time||70 Minutes|
|Control||App, using pre-installed sim card **|
|Product Size||32cm x 80cm x 59.5cm|
** Free for the first two years, £20 per year thereafter.
Questions & Answers
Q: How does it work?
A: Operation is simple and involves a boundary wire around the perimeter of your lawn, this can be pegged into the lawn or buried, once installed the Optimow 15 mows the lawn in a random pattern, according to its set schedule. For complex garden shapes, the optional guide wire allows the Optimow to easily navigate back to the base station for charging.
Q: How does it know where it has already cut?
A: The Optimow 15 doesn’t know where it has mowed and doesn’t need to. By mowing a random pattern regularly, it covers the whole lawn easily only ever cutting very small amounts at a time, leaving a level surface.
Q: How does it charge?
A: Optimow 15 knows when its battery level is low, and automatically returns to the base station to charge itself, before resuming cutting when ready.
Q: Where do the grass clippings go?
A: The cutting method is ‘little and often’ which leaves very small grass clippings which fall back onto lawn, which are not visible to the eye. This grass then naturally decomposes and acts as a fertiliser, making your lawn healthier.
Q: How often does it need to mow?
A: Depending on the size of your lawn you set a mowing schedule via the Greenworks app, Optimow 15 will then follow this schedule automatically.
|Direct from the manufacturer within 3 working days|
|Mainland delivery only. Surcharges apply to Highlands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery