Greenworks 24V Cordless Polesaw
- Brand: Greenworks
- Product Code: HDY099
- Availability: In StockDelivery: Direct from the manufacturer within 3 working days
- RRP: £109.95
Save £10.00 (9%)
The Greenworks 24V Cordless Polesaw is a lightweight machine designed for lopping or pruning trees and high branches without the need for a ladder due to its long 4m working reach. This machine features a 20cm cutting bar and chain, automatic chain oiler, extendable pole and tool-less chain tensioning. The 3 piece split shaft allows for adjustable height and compact storage if space is limited. Some home assembly needed.
All Greenworks 24V machines use the same Lithium Ion batteries. If you already have a Greenworks 24V battery, this Line Trimmer is available as a tool only option to save money, or you can select the optional 2Ah battery and charger kit, which can then also be used with all tools in the Greenworks 24V range. A 4Ah battery and charger kit is available if you require a longer running time.
- Lightweight polesaw for lopping/pruning trees and high branches without a ladder
- Extendable pole up to 240cm (94.5") in length - 3 piece shaft
- 4m Working reach
- Suitable for branches up to 15cm (6") in diameter
- 20cm (10") Cutting bar and chain
- Chain speed 6.67 m/s
- Weight 3.7kg
- Requires 1 x 24V battery
- Runtime with 2Ah Battery: Up to 10 mins
- Runtime with 4Ah Battery: Up to 20 mins
- 3 Year manufacturers warranty
24V 2Ah Battery Specification - Optional Extra
- Lithium-Ion technology
- Charge time to 100% - 45 minutes
- Battery capacity - 2Ah
- Watt hours - 43.2Wh
- LED power indicator
- Battery can be recharged at any level with no 'negative memory' effect
- Weight: 0.532kg
The Greenworks 24V Battery can be used to power a wide range of garden tools & equipment. Click below to see the full 24V range.
If you're new to using rechargeable tools, here's the key things you need to know. The higher the Ah (amp hour), the longer the battery will power the tool. The higher the V (voltage) the more power the tool will have. Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries will generally last around 1000 cycles before they need replacing (a cycle is a charge from 0-100%). Always store your battery in a dry environment where the temperature stays between 5C and 35C. Never store in direct sunlight or next to a heat source.
|Direct from the manufacturer within 3 working days|
|Mainland delivery only. Surcharges apply to Highlands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery