Canopia Milano 3000 Gazebo
- Brand: Canopia by Palram
- Product Code: POL281
- Availability: In StockDelivery: Direct from the manufacturer within 7 to 10 working days. This is a 2 man delivery
- WAS: £999.95
Save £100.00 (10%)
The Milano 3000 Gazebo from Palram has been constructed with a simplistic design and filled with modern features so you can enjoy more of your outdoor space, even in poor weather. Suitable for use as a gathering spot, barbecue area or even a shelter for your hot tub; the choice is yours!
The flat top roof is supported by a heavy duty, grey aluminium frame, with galvanised steel connectors for excellent durability and rigidity. The roof has been fitted with 6mm twin-wall polycarbonate panels and supplied with an intelligent translucent glazing which maximises light transmission when overcast and provides shade during periods of intense sunlight. Each panel is also 100% UV protected meaning they won't fracture, discolour or become brittle over time and require no maintenance.
Along each side of the frame there are integrated hooks designed to fit curtains or mosquito netting, perfect for adding privacy and deterring insects from your shelter (curtains and netting not supplied). Built into each corner is a small gutter and gutter head to allow for easy water collection and to prevent water sitting along the roof panels. Relocatable anchoring footplates are included on each support leg to provide stability on any surface.
Supplied with comprehensive installation instructions, this gazebo requires no specialist tools to assemble just a minimum of 2 people for a safe and simple build. Includes 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Heavy duty aluminium frame and galvanised steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, 6mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels
- 100% UV protected panels
- Anchoring footpads included for easy relocation
- Pre-cut panels for easy assembly
- Built-in gutter and gutter heads for optimal water run-off
- Integrated rails and hooks for adding in curtains or netting (sold separately)
- Grey glazing to maximise light transmission when overcast and provide shade when sunny
- Includes 10 year manufacturers limited warranty
Wind Resistance - up to 90km/hr
Snow Load - up to 75Kg/m2
|309cm (10ft 1in)
|309cm (10ft 1in)
|221cm - 225cm (7ft 3in - 7ft 4in)
|Direct from the manufacturer within 7 to 10 working days. This is a 2 man delivery
|Delivery to mainland UK only.
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery