Melbourne 10ft x 15ft Metal Garage
- Brand: StoreMore
- Product Code: SML114
- Availability: In Stock
The Melbourne 10ft x 15ft Metal Garage from Storemore is a lightweight, weather resistant steel garage with a smart slate grey finish. With its large interior space, this garage is ideal for storing a range of garden tools and machinery or even a car/small boat. The generously sized double doors allow for easy access to the contents within and come with a sliding lock and hasp to secure them together firmly. Alternatively the garage can be entered through a smaller single door at the far end. A great storage solution for gardens, recreational areas, schools and caravan parks, where non-combustible sheds are compulsory.
It is essential that these garages are anchored to a suitable solid base (preferably concrete), and so each Melbourne garage is supplied with a permanent anchoring kit. A leaflet with instructions on how to create a base is available on request.
- Made from maintenance-free, high-tensile steel
- Classic Truss design
- Large double doors and single side door for plentiful access
- Large internal space - ideal for storing garden machinery or a car
Height: 210cm (82.7in)
Width: 305cm (120.1in)
Depth: 457cm (179.9in)
Footprint: 300cm W x 447cm D (118.1in x 176in)
Wall Height: 180cm (70.9in)
Double Door Opening Size: 180cm H x 223cm W (70.9in x 87.8in)
Side Door Opening Size: 180cm H x 75cm W (70.9in x 29.5in)
Do I need a base for my garage? This garage is designed to be installed by two - three people on a DIY basis with a comprehensive set of instructions and permanent anchor kit included.
- All steel garages must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage.
- The bases need to be positioned on level ground upon a damp proof membrane (plastic sheet material) prior to installing your garage and concrete base as this will help to limit condensation.
- If you already have a concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane you will not require an additional base. Just use the concrete fixings provided to permanently anchor the garage to your concrete base or paving slabs.
|Direct from the manufacturer in 3 to 4 weeks|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands