Vitavia Greenhouse Installation
- Brand: Vitavia
- Product Code: VIT101IN
- Availability: In Stock
Vitavia greenhouses are delivered flat packed ready for home assembly and can be constructed by one to two people with competent DIY skills. If however, self assembling a greenhouse is something you would prefer not to do yourself we offer an installation service with all of our Vitavia free standing greenhouses.
When ordering a Vitavia greenhouse online simply select the installation option and add to the shopping basket. A Vitavia representative will contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date for your greenhouse and once this is confirmed a Vitavia Installer will be in contact to discuss a convenient installation date for your greenhouse.
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF INSTALLATION
- The delivery and installation are carried out separately.
- Installation will be carried out at an agreed date between the customer and Vitavia following the greenhouse delivery. This may be extended during busy periods or at the request of the customer.
- Prior to the installer's arrival Vitavia request that no packaging is opened on delivery. Please leave the parcels exactly how they were delivered for the installer to check.
- Installation of a suitable base must be completed by the customer prior to the installation date of the greenhouse. In the case of concrete bases, these must be completed 10 days prior to installation to allow time to cure.
- It is essential that every Vitavia greenhouse is built on a completely square, firm and level slab or concrete base. If the base isn't square or level as requested prior to installing the greenhouse, then the customer would incur a charge for Vitavia to return.
- Please ensure you have purchased a galvanised steel base for the greenhouse to be installed onto - if required.
- The assembly area should be free from obstruction, such as manhole covers and overhanging obstacles such as power lines or tree branches. There should be sufficient space to access the outside of the assembled greenhouse on all 4 sides.
- The customer will not be liable for any additional cost in the event that installation cannot take place due to adverse weather conditions.
- In the event that the installer has to abandon installation due to lack of preparation or that the installer considers the conditions to be of such a hazardous nature that their Health & Safety might be compromised, the customer may be liable for an ‘Aborted Installation Charge’, up to the full price charged for installation.
CUSTOMER NOTICE: Vitavia are still able to offer a home delivery service but due to current restrictions they are unable to deliver to the following postcode areas: AB, BB, BD, BH, BL, BT, CA, CF, CH, DD, DG, DH, DL, DT, EH, EX, FK, FY, G, GY, HR, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, KY, L, LA, LD, LL, ML, NE, NP, PA, PH, PL, PR, SA, SR, SY, TA, TD, TR, WA, WN, ZE
Installation will need to be discussed on a case-by-case basis.
|Available to order with Vitavia Greenhouses|
|Installation will be carried out at an agreed date with the customer|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands