Tongue And Groove Pressure Treated 4 x 6 Apex Shed
- Brand: Forest
- Product Code: FGP200
- Availability: In Stock
- An opening acrylic window for added ventilation with high quality catches
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Single door with diagonal double "Z" framing for strength
- High quality rim lock door latch supplied for security
- 12mm Tongue & Groove boarded roof with substantial roof battens and red mineral felt
- Robust tongue & groove boarded floor with supporting pressure treated floor bearers
- Pressure Treated with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee
Available in the following options
- Flat Pack - £419.95
- Assembled - £599.95
Height: 226cm (89in)
Width: 133cm (52.4in)
Depth: 188cm (74in)
Footprint: 120cm W x 178cm D
Eaves Height: 179cm (70.5in)
Door Size: 178cm H x 66cm W
Window Size: 62cm H x 50cm W
Home Assembly Service
If you don't have the requisite DIY skills a home assembly service is available on this shed. This nationwide* service is conducted by the skilled Forest installation team at an agreed time which is convenient for you. Please note that this service is assembly only and does not include laying bases or disassembling existing buildings. Please ensure you have a suitable base in place before ordering this service.
The Forest Pressure Treated Tongue & Groove Sheds are manufactured using the top quality smooth planed boards, sturdy 45mm x 28mm frame plus 12mm interlocking boards for both the roof and floor. The roof is finished with a premium mineral felt to ensure the roof remains waterproof throughout the year. Where windows are included each is fitted with clear 3mm acrylic glazing set into a smooth planed frame. European FSC timber is used unless otherwise stated. All sheds are supplied with fixtures, fitting and instructions for home assembly.
Warranty & Maintenance
The wood preservative treatment is forced into the timber at high pressure giving increased protection from the elements and removes the need for annual treatment. Forest pressure treated sheds are therefore supplied with an extended 15 year manufacturers guarantee against rot.
*home delivery and assembly is excluded in the following postcodes: BT, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA, KW, PA, PH, PO, TR, ZE.
|Direct from the manufacturer in 6 to 7 weeks|
|Delivery of this item is to mainland UK postcodes only.|
Not available for delivery