Tremont 8ft x 7ft Double Door Plastic Shed
- Brand: Suncast
- Product Code: SUN007
- Availability: In Stock
The Tremont 8ft x 7ft Double Door Apex Shed is designed for maximum durability and minimum maintenance. Suncast Tremont sheds are manufactured from steel reinforced double-walled, blow moulded resin with steel reinforcements to the roof and floor. The double doors provide excellent access to retrieve and store bulky items and are fitted with metal lockable door handles. This is an attractive generously proportioned shed that is easy to install and requires no maintenance other than the occasional clean.
- Constructed of steel reinforced durable double-wall resin
- Includes two corner shelves with 8 optional locations
- Includes four skylights
- Metal reinforced shingle style roof panels
- Pad-lockable metal handles (lock not included)
- Reinforced floor for tractor support
- Home assembly required.
- 10 Year manufacturers warranty
- External: W255cm x L218cm x H262cm
- Internal: W236cm x L206cm x H255cm
- Door Opening: W152cm x H183cm
Delivery is usually within 5 to 10 working days. Please note that due to high regional delivery surcharges imposed by the haulage company, delivery surcharges will apply to all UK offshore destinations & Scottish postcode areas PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW. If you require delivery to any of these areas, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. Delivery to the rest of the UK is free of charge.
The Tremont 8ft x 7ft Shed are delivered flat packed ready for home assembly and can be constructed by a minimum of two people with competent DIY skills in about 4 to 6 hours.
Home installation is offered as an optional extra and is recommended to ensure a professional finish. The installation team will book a date with you to carry out the installation and will install the shed within 3 weeks of your order being delivered.
Terms & Conditions of Installation
- Installation will generally be carried out within 3 weeks but may be extended during busy periods or at the request of the customer.
- The Tremont sheds have a floor; however they do require a firm flat surface on which to be installed. This can be concrete, tarmac, paving slabs or a pressure treated timber frame filled with pea gravel. Installation of the base must be completed by the customer prior to the installation date of the shed. In the case of concrete bases, these must be completed 10 days prior to installation to allow time to cure.
- In the event that the installer has to abandon installation due to lack of preparation or that the installer considers the conditions to be of such a hazardous nature that their Health & Safety might be compromised, the customer may be liable for an ‘Aborted Installation Charge’, up to the full price charged for installation.
- The customer will not be liable for any additional cost in the event that installation cannot take place due to adverse weather conditions.
- The assembly area should be free from obstruction, such as manhole covers and overhanging obstacles such as power lines or tree branches. There should be sufficient space to access the outside of the assembled shed on all 4 sides.
- In the event that delivery takes place prior to the installer arriving, the packaging must remain intact and stored in a clean and dry location (allowing the installer an opportunity to check the contents). Missing parts will not be replaced free of charge if the package has been opened.
|Within 10 working days.|
|Delivery charges apply to some areas. Please see Product Description for details.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands