Globel 6 x 6 Metal Apex Shed
- Brand: StoreMore
- Product Code: SML171
- Availability: In StockDelivery: Direct from the manufacturer in 1 to 2 weeks
- RRP: £446.95
Save £47.00 (11%)
The Globel 6 x 6 Metal Shed is an apex roof shed that is manufactured from high tensile, hot-dipped galvanised steel throughout with an anthracite powder coated finish. This premium metal shed is a welcome addition to our metal shed range as it has been developed by those who have been involved with light clad metal sheds for many years. A combined effort between a factory with brand new steel roll forming equipment and a research team have produced a shed which is designed to offer a stronger, more durable, rust free and low maintenance storage solution for gardens or for use on caravan parks where non-combustible sheds are compulsory.
This high specification lightweight metal shed features high 178cm side walls with ventilated gables, a high grade of 0.3 steel and paint finish and the frame and base rails are made from solid heavy gauge galvanised steel. Double sliding doors with steel handles and padlock point (padlock not included) provide great access making it easy to store and retrieve bulky items and the door glide has been completely re-designed to provide a more stable and well balanced door opening.
Designed for simple, straightforward self assembly, holes are pre-drilled and it is supplied with a user friendly manual with easy to follow illustrations. Includes a 10 year manufacturer's warranty.
It is essential that these sheds are anchored to a suitable solid base to protect against wind damage. We can supply an optional Timber Floor Kit or Soft Ground Foundation Kit if required (See details below). A leaflet with instructions on how to create a base is available on request.
|Overall Width||184cm (72in)|
|Overall Depth||185cm (73in)|
|Overall Height||193cm (76in)|
|Base Width||171cm (67in)|
|Base Depth||175cm (69in)|
|Door Height||170cm (67in)|
|Door Width||67cm (26in)|
This shed is designed to be installed by two people on a DIY basis but can take less experienced DIY people several hours to complete.
The Globel Shed is available in a range of different sizes and colours. Click below to view the full range.
Do I need to buy a base for my shed?
- The sheds need to be positioned on level ground upon a damp proof membrane.
- The Timber Floor Kit provides you with a quick and cost effective shed base. Simple place the floor on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it.
- The Soft Ground Foundation Kit is a steel grid which you install over your damp proof membrane before attaching the shed to it (see illustration below). Once installed, you can fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- If you already have a concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require an additional base but should purchase the Solid Ground Anchor Kit which includes the necessary number of Hilti anchor bolts to secure the shed to the ground.
Illustration of Soft Ground Foundation Kit
|Frame Thickness||0.55 - 0.70mm|
|Wall Galvanising Coating||180g per sq.m|
|Frame Galvanising Coating||275g per sq.m|
Delivery will be to the nearest access point of the vehicle to your property which in some cases may mean kerbside delivery only (it may be that a delivery operative may assist in placing the product in the perimeter of a property eg. garden patio or driveway. This is entirely up to their discretion having regard to all hazards involved). Please make us aware of any vehicle access restrictions such as height, width or weight limits as failed deliveries due to access issues may incur a failed delivery charge.
|Direct from the manufacturer in 1 to 2 weeks|
|Mainland Only. Surcharges apply to AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA & PH postcodes|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery