Globel 6 x 4 Metal Single Door Apex Shed
- Brand: StoreMore
- Product Code: SML183
- Availability: In StockDelivery: Direct from the manufacturer in 1 to 2 weeks
- RRP: £431.95
Save £47.00 (11%)
A result of two years research and development into light clad metal sheds, the Globel Sheds are a welcome addition to our Metal Shed range. Designed to offer a low maintenance and durable garden storage solution for smaller gardens or for use on caravan parks where non-combustible sheds are compulsory, the Globel 6 x 4 shed is constructed using hot-dipped galvanised 0.3mm steel throughout and carries a 15 year limited manufacturer's warranty.
The shed features high 178cm side walls with ventilated gables, and the frame and base are made from solid heavy gauge galvanised steel. The padlockable (padlock not included) single hinged door provides good access making it easy to store and retrieve larger items. Supplied in an anthracite grey finish.
Designed for simple, straightforward assembly in the quickest time possible the shed is supplied with a user friendly manual with easy to follow illustrations.
It is essential that these sheds are anchored to a suitable solid base to protect against wind damage. We can supply an optional Timber Floor Kit or Soft Ground Foundation Kit if required (See details below). A leaflet with instructions on how to create a base is available on request.
|Overall Width||183cm (72in)|
|Overall Depth||123cm (48in)|
|Overall Height||193.5cm (76in)|
|Base Width||172cm (68in)|
|Base Depth||113cm (44in)|
|Door Height||173cm (68in)|
|Door Width||67cm (26in)|
This shed is designed to be installed by two people on a DIY basis but can take less experienced DIY people several hours to complete.
The Globel Shed is available in a range of different sizes and colours. Click below to view the full range.
Do I need to buy a base for my shed?
- The sheds need to be positioned on level ground upon a damp proof membrane.
- The Timber Floor Kit provides you with a quick and cost effective shed base. Simple place the floor on your level ground over your damp proof membrane and attach the shed to it.
- The Soft Ground Foundation Kit is a steel grid which you install over your damp proof membrane before attaching the shed to it (see illustration below). Once installed, you can fill with concrete or cover with marine ply to create an internal floor.
- If you already have a concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane, you will not require an additional base but should purchase the Solid Ground Anchor Kit which includes the necessary number of Hilti anchor bolts to secure the shed to the ground.
Illustration of Soft Ground Foundation Kit
Delivery will be to the nearest access point of the vehicle to your property which in some cases may mean kerbside delivery only (it may be that a delivery operative may assist in placing the product in the perimeter of a property eg. garden patio or driveway. This is entirely up to their discretion having regard to all hazards involved). Please make us aware of any vehicle access restrictions such as height, width or weight limits as failed deliveries due to access issues may incur a failed delivery charge.
|Direct from the manufacturer in 1 to 2 weeks|
|Mainland Only. Surcharges apply to AB, DD, FK, IV, KW, KY, PA & PH postcodes|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery