Kensington Long Garden Store
- Brand: Suncast
- Product Code: SUN035
- Availability: In Stock
The Kensington Long Garden Store from Suncast is superb multi-purpose storage option, constructed from a durable multi-wall resin. It is ideal for storing long garden tools, parasols or logs and the innovative design of the double doors and split lid roof offers easy access to the contents. The robust, resin construction benefits from being rot, rust and weather-proof and keeps the inside protected and dry. For additional security the doors and lid are padlockable (padlock not included) preventing unauthorised access and securing the doors tightly during windy weather.
Finished in a sandy colour with chocolate features and a woodgrain texture applied throughout; the Kensington is well suited to any garden or outdoor space. Requires basic home assembly. Supplied with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Large double doors and lift-up split lid for easy access
- Padlockable doors and lid for additional security (padlock not included)
- Robust multi-wall resin construction
- Ideal for storing parasols and large furniture cushions
- Attractive wood grain style design
- Sturdy floor included
- Supplied with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty
Exterior: 224cm W x 92cm D x 87cm H
Interior: 201cm W x 69cm D x 74cm H
Storage Capacity: 64 cubic ft.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 10 working days. Please note that due to high regional delivery surcharges imposed by the haulage company, delivery surcharges will apply to all UK offshore destinations & Scottish postcode areas PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW. If you require delivery to any of these areas, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. Delivery to the rest of the UK is free of charge.
The Kensington Long Garden Store is delivered flat packed ready for home assembly and can be constructed by a person with competent DIY skills in about 1 to 2 hours.
Home installation is offered as an optional extra and is recommended to ensure a professional finish. The installation team will book a date with you to carry out the installation and will install the garden store within 3 weeks of your order being delivered.
Terms & Conditions of Installation
- Installation will generally be carried out within 3 weeks but may be extended during busy periods or at the request of the customer.
- The Kensington Long Garden Stores have a floor; however they do require a firm flat surface on which to be installed. This can be concrete, tarmac, paving slabs or a pressure treated timber frame filled with pea gravel. Installation of the base must be completed by the customer prior to the installation date of the shed. In the case of concrete bases, these must be completed 10 days prior to installation to allow time to cure.
- In the event that the installer has to abandon installation due to lack of preparation or that the installer considers the conditions to be of such a hazardous nature that their Health & Safety might be compromised, the customer may be liable for an ‘Aborted Installation Charge’, up to the full price charged for installation.
- The customer will not be liable for any additional cost in the event that installation cannot take place due to adverse weather conditions.
- The assembly area should be free from obstruction, such as manhole covers and overhanging obstacles such as power lines or tree branches. There should be sufficient space to access the outside of the assembled shed on all 4 sides.
- In the event that delivery takes place prior to the installer arriving, the packaging must remain intact and stored in a clean and dry location (allowing the installer an opportunity to check the contents). Missing parts will not be replaced free of charge if the package has been opened.
|Within 10 working days|
|Delivery charges apply to some areas. Please see Product Description for details.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands