Kensington Garden Store
- Brand: Suncast
- Product Code: SUN032
- Availability: In Stock
The Kensington Garden Store from Suncast is an ideal storage solution for those with limited outdoor space. Manufactured using premium quality resin with a steel-reinforced double wall construction this store is highly durable and virtually maintenance free. Suitable for storing garden furniture, large furniture cushions and gardening supplies, this sealed unit will protect the contents from poor weather and can be secured with a padlock (not included) to prevent any unauthorised access. This item is also perfect for use as a bin store and includes a ramp for improved movement in and out of the unit. The sturdy lid has also been fitted a metal prop rod to keep it upright when required. Supplied with a manufacturers 10 year limited warranty for additional peace of mind. Finished in a vanilla shade with stoney grey features; the Kensington is well suited to any contemporary garden or outdoor space. Requires home assembly.
- Double wall, steel-reinforced resin construction
- Virtually maintenance free
- Pad-lockable 3-door locking system ensures contents stay secure
- Metal prop rod included with lid to hold open if required
- Includes 10 year manufacturers limited warranty
- Built in ramp for easy access
- Floor Included
Exterior: 131cm W x 78cm D x 116cm H
Interior: 125cm W x 71cm D x 94cm H
Capacity: 34 cubic ft.
Delivery is usually within 5 to 10 working days. Please note that due to high regional delivery surcharges imposed by the haulage company, delivery surcharges will apply to all UK offshore destinations & Scottish postcode areas PA, PH, AB, DD, IV, KW. If you require delivery to any of these areas, please contact us for a quotation before placing your order. Delivery to the rest of the UK is free of charge.
The Kensington Garden Store requires installation on a firm, level base; such as a concrete slab, large concrete patio slabs or wooden platform. The base should allow water to drain away from the structure. A full set of base preparation instructions are sent along with assembly instructions for this item. Should you have any further queries on the base requirements then please contact our sales team on 01543 889900 for more detail.
The Kensington Garden Store is delivered flat packed ready for home assembly and can be constructed by a person with competent DIY skills in about 1 to 2 hours.
Home installation is offered as an optional extra and is recommended to ensure a professional finish. The installation team will book a date with you to carry out the installation and will install the garden store within 3 weeks of your order being delivered.
Terms & Conditions of Installation
- Installation will generally be carried out within 3 weeks but may be extended during busy periods or at the request of the customer.
- The Kensington Garden Stores have a floor; however they do require a firm flat surface on which to be installed. This can be concrete, tarmac, paving slabs or a pressure treated timber frame filled with pea gravel. Installation of the base must be completed by the customer prior to the installation date of the shed. In the case of concrete bases, these must be completed 10 days prior to installation to allow time to cure.
- In the event that the installer has to abandon installation due to lack of preparation or that the installer considers the conditions to be of such a hazardous nature that their Health & Safety might be compromised, the customer may be liable for an ‘Aborted Installation Charge’, up to the full price charged for installation.
- The customer will not be liable for any additional cost in the event that installation cannot take place due to adverse weather conditions.
- The assembly area should be free from obstruction, such as manhole covers and overhanging obstacles such as power lines or tree branches. There should be sufficient space to access the outside of the assembled shed on all 4 sides.
- In the event that delivery takes place prior to the installer arriving, the packaging must remain intact and stored in a clean and dry location (allowing the installer an opportunity to check the contents). Missing parts will not be replaced free of charge if the package has been opened.
|Within 10 working days|
|Delivery charges apply to some areas. Please see Product Description for details.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands