Sapphire Olympian 12ft x 20ft Metal Garage
- Brand: StoreMore
- Product Code: SML128
- Availability: In Stock
The Sapphire Olympian 12ft x 20ft Metal Garage from Storemore utilises high quality, hot-dipped galvanised steel that has been finished in a smart, anthracite grey powder coat for a long and maintenance-free life. With a generous amount of space inside and tall apex roof design, this garage can store a car with ease or provide ample storage space for a large garden. Supported by a robust, heavy duty framework the roll-up main door allows easy access to the contents within, alternatively the garage can be entered via a single side door. Both doors are padlockable for additional security (padlock not included) and its windowless design is perfect for keeping the contents out of view. An ideal storage solution for gardens, recreational areas, schools and caravan parks, where non-combustible sheds are compulsory. Comes complete with a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty for additional peace of mind.
It is essential that these garages are anchored to a suitable solid base (preferably concrete), we can supply a Solid Ground Foundation Kit which includes the correct bolts required for securing to the ground (See details below). A leaflet with instructions on how to create a base is available on request.
- Made from maintenance-free galvanised, powder coated steel
- Includes ventilated gables
- Large main roller door and single side door (padlockable)
- Large internal space - ideal for storing garden machinery or a car
Height: 259cm (102in)
Width: 372cm (146.5in)
Depth: 604cm (237.8in)
Footprint: 362cm W x 594cm D (142.5in x 233.9in)
Wall Height: 210cm (82.7in)
Roller Door Opening Size: 205cm H x 252cm W (80.7in x 99.2in)
Side Door Opening Size: 201cm H x 69cm W (79.1in x 27.2in)
Do I need a base for my garage? This garage is designed to be installed by two - three people on a DIY basis but it can be a challenge for those less experienced with large DIY projects. Home installation is therefore offered as an optional extra and is recommended to ensure a professional finish. The installation team will book a date with you to carry out the installation and will install the garage within 3 weeks of your order being delivered.
- All steel garages must be anchored to a firm foundation to protect against wind damage (An anchor hilti kit is available for securing to a solid base).
- The bases need to be positioned on level ground upon a damp proof membrane (plastic sheet material) prior to installing your garage and concrete base as this will help to limit condensation.
- If you already have a concrete or slab base with a damp proof membrane you will not require an additional base, but we do recommend that you purchase the Hilti Anchor Kit which includes the necessary number of Hilti screws to secure your shed into the concrete or flagstone bases.
|Direct from the manufacturer in 4 to 6 weeks|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands