Roma Hexagonal Gazebo
- Brand: Palram
- Product Code: POL226
- Availability: In Stock
The Roma Hexagonal Gazebo is a luxury, top quality outdoor structure for those who want to add a permanent shelter for use in both the summer and winter months. The robust frame is made from rust resistant, heavy duty aluminium that has been finished with a contemporary anthracite powder coat. The virtually unbreakable, 6mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant and offer 100% UV protection. Each panel is treated with a unique bronze glazing so light is transmitted through on overcast days but provides a shaded area when there is bright sunlight.
Along each side of the frame there are integrated hooks designed to fit curtains or mosquito netting, perfect for adding privacy and deterring insects from your shelter (curtains/netting not included). At the centre of the roof there is a decorative air vent which enables wind and smoke to escape out the top, perfect for when cooking on a BBQ or in high winds. Underneath the central point is a hanging hook and multi purpose mounting holes for adding a fan/light as desired. Threading electrical cables through the roof profiles and poles is possible with this structure. Included with each support leg are anchoring foot plates which when bolted in place keep the gazebo firmly attached to any surface.
It has been cleverly designed so the installation requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools – just 2 people! All panels are pre-cut and the profiles pre-drilled to ensure a quick assembly.
- 2 person assembly; No experience, no special skills or tools required
- Maintenance free
- Sturdy and Durable - Designed to withstand extreme weather conditions
- Rust resistant powder coated frame made of aluminium with galvanised steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable 6mm polycarbonate panels
- Sturdy 15cm x 15cm aluminium poles
- Central hanging hook and mounting holes for easy light/fan installation
- 100% UV protected – Blocks harmful UV rays to avoid furniture damage
- Integrated rails - Ideal for attaching curtains or mosquito netting (curtains/netting not included)
- Laser cut support arms to carry heavy snow load
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Bronze Panels – provides shade and protection for you and your garden furniture
- Can be dismantled and relocated
- Suitable for use as a gathering area, BBQ spot and outdoor kitchen.
Diameter: 414.5cm / 163.2"
Distance between poles: 170.3cm / 67"
Overall height: 304.6cm / 119.9"
Side height: 208.8cm / 82.2"
Snow Load Capacity - 250Kg/m2
Wind Resistant - 120km/hr
|Within 5 working days|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands