Palram Garda Gazebo
- Brand: Palram
- Product Code: POL286
- Availability: In Stock
The Garda Gazebo from Palram is a superior, multi functional outdoor sunroom/gazebo built with premium quality materials for a durable and maintenance free finish. Ideal for use as a sheltered outdoor dining area, hot tub/spa room or even a party room; the choice is yours!
The roof has been crafted from virtually unbreakable, 16mm multiwall polycarbonate panels; each one 100% UV protected so they don't discolour, fracture or become brittle over time and treated with an intelligent bronze glazing which maximises light transmission when overcast and provides shade during periods of intense sunlight. The wall panels are crafted from crystal clear, high impact acrylic so you can enjoy the view of your garden no matter the weather! The acrylic wall panels are naturally resistant to UV and can be easily cleaned when required.
A robust, granulated aluminium frame brings the structure together with laser cut galvanised steel connectors adding extra support and reinforcement where needed. The modern anthracite powder coating is a great alternative to traditional white sunrooms and gazebos, complementing most patios and gardens effortlessly. To bolster security the sliding doors are equipped with key locks, preventing unauthorised access and keeping the doors firmly shut in windy weather. Integrated guttering has been built into the roof with a gutterhead in each corner to provide adequate water run-off. A central roof vent has been built in to aid air flow, whether you are enjoying the gazebo during a hot spell or using it as a hot tub/spa room, this will be of great benefit to all!
Supplied with comprehensive installation instructions, this gazebo requires no specialist tools to assemble just a minimum of 2 people for a safe and simple build. All frame profiles are pre-drilled and all roof/wall panels are pre-cut for simple construction. Includes a 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty.
- Heavy duty aluminium frame and galvanised steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable, 16mm multiwall polycarbonate roof panels
- Central roof vent for superior air flow
- 100% UV protected panels
- Doors secured with key locks to prevent unauthorised access
- Pre-cut panels for easy assembly
- Built-in gutter and gutter heads for optimal water run-off
- Bronze glazing to maximise light transmission when overcast and provide shade when sunny
- Includes 10 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Width (to widest points) - 595cm (234.3")
- Width (to narrowest points) - 517cm (203.5")
- Overall Height: 332cm (130.7")
See image for further illustrated dimensions
|Direct from the manufacturer in 2 to 3 weeks|
|Delivery to mainland UK only.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands
Not available for delivery