Palermo 4300 Gazebo
- Brand: Palram
- Product Code: POL223
- Availability: In Stock
The Palermo 4300 Gazebo is the ideal solution for those who want to add a permanent garden shelter for use in both the summer and winter months. The robust frame is made from rust resistant, heavy duty aluminium that has been finished with a contemporary anthracite powder coat. The virtually unbreakable, 6mm twin wall polycarbonate roof panels are high impact and shatter resistant and offer 100% UV protection. Each panel is treated with a unique bronze glazing so light is transmitted through on overcast days but provides a shaded area when there is bright sunlight.
The high quality design includes several extra features that make using and maintaining this gazebo quick and easy! Along each side of the frame there are integrated hooks designed to fit curtains or mosquito netting, perfect for adding privacy and deterring insects from your shelter (curtains/netting to match the Palermo is sold separately). Integrated into each corner is a small gutter to allow for easy water collection and to prevent water sitting along the roof panels. At the centre of the roof there is a decorative air vent which enables wind and smoke to escape out the top, perfect for when cooking on a BBQ or in high winds. Included with each support leg are anchoring foot plates which when bolted in place keep the gazebo firmly attached to any surface.
It has been cleverly designed so the installation requires no experience, no special skills, and no special tools – just 2 people!
- 2 person assembly; No experience, no special skills or tools required
- Maintenance free
- Sturdy and Durable - Designed to withstand severe weather conditions
- Rust resistant powder coated frame made of aluminium and galvanised steel connectors
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels
- 100% UV protected – Blocks harmful UV rays to avoid furniture damage
- Integrated rails - Ideal for attaching curtains or mosquito netting (curtains/netting not included)
- Gutters included – directs rainwater sideways and allow water collection
- Laser cut support arms to carry heavy snow load
- 6mm Twin-Wall Polycarbonate Bronze Panels – provides shade and protection for you and your garden furniture
- Can be dismantled and relocated
- Suitable for us as a gathering area, BBQ spot and outdoor kitchen.
External Width: 429cm / 168.8"
External Length: 429cm / 168.8"
Overall height: 298.2cm / 117.4"
Internal width: 405cm / 159.4"
Side height: 210.7cm / 83"
Snow Load Capacity - 100Kg/m2
Wind Resistant - 90km/hr
|Within 5 working days|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands