Paraffin Greenhouse Heater
- Brand: Kingfisher
- Product Code: BON051
- Availability: In Stock
Keep frost at bay in your greenhouse with this Single Burner Paraffin Greenhouse Heater. Suitable for large cold frames or general domestic greenhouses, this easy to use heater does not rely on electricity for power so is ideal for use on allotments or in large gardens. Simply fill the 4 litre tank with paraffin and it will provide continuous heat for up to 60 hours. The heater is made from sturdy steel with a wide flat base for greater stability and a brass plated burner with wick height adjuster.
- Diameter: 30cm
- Height: 40cm
- Fill the tank with up to 4 litres of paraffin, leaving a 10mm air space at the top of the tank
- Allow at least an hour for the wick to absorb the paraffin before lighting. Do not light a dry wick.
- Ensure wick sticks out approx. 5mm from the burner head when lighting.
- Check the flame regularly and adjust the wick height to ensure you have a smokeless flame. Keep the wick low, if the wick is too high, it will dry out and produce smoke.
- To extinguish the flame, turn the wick down and blow through the holes at the bottom of the chimney.
- Keep children and pets away from the heater
- Keep at least 1 metre away from flammable materials
- Extinguish the flame and allow to cool before refilling
- Only for use in greenhouses. Do not use indoors.
- The chimney becomes hot during use. Do not touch.
- Only safe to use with paraffin. Do not use with any other fuel.
|Within 3 working days|
|Delivery charges apply to Highlands & Islands.|
Surcharge applies for Highlands and Islands